I still don't have the time to write a decent blog article, but at least, I managed to do a few things since the last post (if you don't follow me on twitter or reddit):
- Trying to improve my screencasting methodology, I created a screencast tutorial on reJava (compare with my previous one and let me know which one is better).
- In order to study a way to document in details a binary, I created a commented IDB of a PE file packed with UPX - released as is, on request but I find it a sub-optimal way to document assembly, especially as it's not really possible to easily move this information to another IDB.
- a small update to my PE infographics, some fixes, and improvments of the resource section.
- a merge from the aPlib part of Kabopan as a single independent aplib.py
- a commented disassembly of Peter Ferrie's new EICAR file
- a commented disassembly of Yosuke Hasegawa's AA86, the symbol assembler.
Example: "Hello World" code: